We messed up! We really did…
Due to a change in how both the Free and PRO add-on plugins are loaded into WordPress, which we introduced in version 1.9, a breaking change was also introduced, for which we apologize to our customers.
The PRO add-on stops working if you update the Free version before the PRO add-on. Both need to be on version 1.9.2 or above (versions 1.9.0 and 1.9.1 should not be used). But because the POR add-on stops loading, so the update mechanism of its own, so you’re stuck on an older version without the chance to update via WordPress.
Fortunately, there’s a solution!
- Login to your customer account
- Go to Downloads
- Download Shop as Client PRO add-on
- Log in as an administrator on your website
- Go to Plugins > Add new and click on Upload Plugin
- Upload the file zip you just downloaded and confirm the substitution of the older version
You should be OK by now. If you’re not, just open a ticket with us.
Again, sorry for this mess! 💩