These are generic FAQs for all of our plugins, if you have a question that is specific to a plugin, you should refer to that plugin FAQ or documentation.
- DPD / SEUR / Geopost Pickup and Lockers network for WooCommerce
- DPD Portugal for WooCommerce
- Invoicing with InvoiceXpress for WooCommerce – Pro
- Portuguese Postcodes for WooCommerce
- Shop as Client for WooCommerce PRO add-on
- Simple WooCommerce Order Approval
- Taxonomy/Term and Role based Discounts for WooCommerce PRO add-on
We are working on improving documentation and FAQs for all of our plugins. If you can’t find the information you need, you should request support in your customer area next to the original order.
1) What are the terms and conditions regarding my order?
2) How to transfer the license to another domain?
You should ask for the domain change in your customer area, next to the original order details (marked with a ) – If your domain is a development domain like “localhost” or has the “.local”, “.test” or “.dev” TLD, you can deactivate the domain right there and then activate the license on the new website
Then follow the instructions you receive on your email after Webdados releases the license
3) A plugin is not translated into my language. How can I help translate it?
You can help with a translation at https://translations.ptwooplugins.com/ but first you need to request access creating a support ticket for your plugin and tell us what language do you want to collaborate with.